Stichting Asele - Boi Akih
Oosterpark 34- II
VAT NL813318506 B.01
phone +31-20 675 25 78
This is the Privacy and Cookie Statement of Stichting Asele.
Stichting Asele respects the privacy of all users of its sites and ensures that the personal data that you provide to us is treated in confidence and with due care. In submitting your personal data at the website, you consent to the use of your data by Asele in compliance with this Privacy and Cookie Statement.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We only use data provided explicitly and voluntarily by persons who visit our website. You can submit your personal data in order to receive our newsletter or to buy cd's from our store. We retain your data only as long as necessary for a good administration.
If you sign up for our news letter, The information provided will only be used to send you the newsletters.
On the website, you will find links to third party websites. Although these websites are selected with care, Asele bears no responsibility for the treatment of your personal data by such third parties. In that regard, read the privacy statement of the website that you visit.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us.
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with other
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example --
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Please contact us if you wish to know more about the relevant personal data that we process.